how cute!!! He is such a sweet big brother :-) And she is a doll! Do any of the things we sent fit her yet? I talked to your mom yesterday and she said you are not receiving my emails???? Did you not get the photos of Cody at the beach?? I can resend.......... Love you!!!
Our week runs Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our weekend.
We are 9hours ahead of Texas & Mississippi.
We are 8 hours ahead of Knoxville.
We are 2 hours ahead of Stockholm.
How to contact us:
OUR NEW LOCAL ###'s .. 979-314-1035 primary 979-633-4554 secondary
Skype name: dohamolly (this is for those who have skype set up on their computers and want to talk to us or video for free via the web) There is voicemail...so you can leave a message if you like.
1 comment:
how cute!!! He is such a sweet big brother :-) And she is a doll!
Do any of the things we sent fit her yet?
I talked to your mom yesterday and she said you are not receiving my emails???? Did you not get the photos of Cody at the beach?? I can resend..........
Love you!!!
Post a Comment