







Maddie was gaining 20 grams a day, but the last two weeks she pumped it up to 30 grams a day. So she is 9 pounds 6 ounces at 8 weeks!!!! That puts her 15 %, she still is under 5% for height. But duh................... so is her memaw...I am at least in the 15th %
Anyways, they think she will be out of her brace by the time she reaches 3.5/4 months old, she got a ton of shots (more so than the states...but she is exposed to more here) She screamed bloody murder. they gave her new meds for her acid reflux...same thing Jacob was on when he was her age...so that's cool.
I did fall down the stairs last night (skipped about four steps and landed on the landing) around midnight. I bumped and bruised on my knees and ankles, but by some miracle Maddie stayed in my arms...I didn't drop her or land on her. STill not sure how it happened or how she was unharmed but she is. My knees and legs are purple...but she was fine. Thank you GOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment