Saturday, May 3, 2008

Highly Advanced!!!

Who says babies can't roll over till they are 4 months old...I did it at 7weeks on Friday with coaching from my big brother....of course it may be the brace...but maybe not!!! Click on the video above.
I'm not that big of a sleeper, don't let these pics fool you...but who can blame me...I have to wear this uncomfy brace all the time and my reflux meds don't work.
Miss Nicole bought this dress for me...she's one of my mom's new friends in the compound.
Posin' for all the ladies!!!!
SWM seeking SF 2-4 years of age please
I'm well built (sturdy) I like long walks to the park, chicken nuggets and hotdogs by candlelight, short naps in the afternoon, playing guitar on my broom to Led Zepplin, watching films on various subjects such as fishes, robots, cars, wildlife, tools. Must enjoy the outdoors, like playing with trucks (just not the ones I want to share), swimming, watering the yard and picking up dog poop with plastic bags. Apply with my mom.
Cool outfit my gran-pearly sent me!!!
Kristenm and Amy bought me this...we decided I look very Aunt Donna in it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly! I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I was thinking of you. I'm glad to hear that things are going good. Maddie is beautiful!! and Jacob is getting more and more handsome every time I see him. You are going to have your hands full! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Molly - you are hilarious! And you produce really cute kids. Keep the blog coming because you are doing a great job with it.