So I got an upper respitory infection...but a doozy...with 104 fevers and body aches that lasts for days...
I gave it to the nanny...so she was gone by Thursday morning,
then to Jacob Thursday night,
then mom Friday night
then Clifton Saturday night
luckily I feel better at this second...not 100% not even 10%...I think the c section is slowing my healing time down...but my fever is finally gone. SO I'm now taking care of the kids, the nanny is here but just cleaning...she is still running a mild fever.
They almost put Jacob in the hospital if we had waited any longer to take him. If Maddie gets it, she will have to be checked in...she is too young and too small they say...so pray, keep your fingers crossed...do whatever that by some slight miracle this child does not get sick...someone will have to sedate me if they check her into the hospital.
Jacob is "better" this morning.
Mom hasn't gotten out of bed in 24 hours.
Clifton is shivering in bed as we speak.
Good thing (as if I could find one is that I gained 33 pounds with Maddie (so much less than Jacob) I lost 13 in delivery and the first few weeks following that put me at 120 pounds last Sunday then the illness made me lose 2 more pounds in 24 hours down to 118 on Thursday...and I haven't eaten since then except for a handful of crackers and a taco...so I'm sure I'll be back at 100 pounds sooner rather than later if this keeps up. I'll be happy to breathe on you if you want to lose some weight.
A Long Overdue Finale
16 years ago
5 comments:
Wow. I think I currently weigh more than you did 9 months pregnant! I need to get on the treadmill :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Maddie doesn't get sick and you all get well soon.
Whatever Ginny!!!!! You have always been one of my most gorgeous friends....when is your husband going to be lic. to fly international???? maybe to the middle east???????
good lord- DRAMA on oth sides of the world!! You MELTONS/GRIFFINS don 't do anything simple do you?! I am sorry yall have all been sick!! Could you maye quit kissing everyone MOLLY and sharing your crud!! :-)
Hopefully yall will all feel better this week and Maddie will be a tough girl and not catch it! Love to all of you!
Oh Molly, I hope everyone is back to normal tomorrow (or maybe today your time) and that you realize that even at 120 you are still tiny!
and yes, I weigh more that you did with your 30 some odd preggo pounds....nice!
Prayers that Maddie doesn't cath the yucky stuff.
so how are all of you today???
I am praying that there is a ig impprovement in all of you....
How are the kids??
Love YOU!
Post a Comment