
This is actually for tomorrow, the 19th...but we are at the beach tomorrow. My brother is currently moving to Savannah from Knoxville, so it may be a few days till he see's this. But I am super excited because Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is one of my favorite movies and I kind of imagine that's what Savannah is like all the time. (I know it's not, but that's what I picture) Oh and my brother is like 50..okay 45 but that's close to 50 hell it's close to 60...it's freaking old, he's old and he has a precious grandson. What's funny is that his wife is the same age, but she looks 30. He definently "married up"!
Okay, kidding...kinda....
Gran Pearly had her birthday two days ago. She's lovely!
1 comment:
have I told you lately that I love you! I cannot wait for Robert to see this!! Thanks Molly!
Post a Comment