Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick Pics on the progress of the house











We still have a ways to go...but here we are so far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house looks good! it doesn't look like Maddie needs anything- however I am sending our box to your mom for her to bring and add to her collection-

Anonymous said...

I agree that the house looks great! Thanks for keeping us posted on life in Doha. You are hilarious and it is fun to live through your adventures. Keep up the good work. And, you are missed here. Maddie was talking about her friend Jacob just the other day. :)

Heather said...

It looks great! I love all the pink in MM's room!

Anonymous said...

ok on the picture where you are showing the pics on the wall IS THAT A DOG WITH MEMAW AND PEPAW?!?!?!?! WTF is in front of him? and why havent I recieved that photo.. maybe that should be a hand me down later on down the road.