





She went to the doctor's today.....she is no longer jaundiced...she has not lost anymore weight and these pictures should prove how Jacob has taken to her. She still doesn't cry. She stll likes to sleep. She obviously read the breast feeding manual because she is a pro at it and she doesn't care if it comes from me or a bottle. We happened to find a new nanny/maid while I was in the hospital. She is full-time live-out. Her and her husband have been here 20 years and she has only taken care of western families. We LOVE her...this woman is incredible with the house, the kids and me...She cleans to Clifton's standards and may be more OCD than him.....it's amazing!!!! She is very friendly and sweet and I can see her with us our entire duration.
6 comments:
what sweet pictures- Jacob is gonna be a great big brother!
Those are my new favorite pictures!!! He's already a great big brother.
Congratulations on the new addition! She is beautiful. It looks like things are FINALLY settling down for the Griffin family. Enjoy those precious moments. :)
Wow!! Congratulations, We are so thankful everything is going so well. We love all the pictures.
Aunt Barbara & Uncle Duke
Such a precious family. I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you bunches.
Oh, I just love those pictures of Jacob and Maddie...it just melts my heart!
Post a Comment