
So she is two weeks old and still a sweetheart. She has developed some gas cramps and that makes her feedings a little longer...but she is still as sweet as can be. I got out of the house yesturday for 2 hours and went to the mall with mom...without the kids!!!! That was nice but draining. We got Jacob a pool and his friend Emma came and played with him today. They are learning about sharing...it's a process!



3 comments:
Finally new pictures!
SHE IS A DOLL!!
her box is on the way to the address list for ups boxes :-)
things are crazy here as youcan imagine!! Robert and I are flying to Savannah to house hunt 4/11-4/13THen we can set a pack out date- Yall take care- have big fun with your mom. I am sure she is having a great time with Jacob and Maddie.
Jacob looks like he's having fun with the pool and his friend!
She is so beautiful and I love Jacob's rosy sun kissed cheeks!
Post a Comment