
Sorry guys...kinda exhausted. We are all home. She got to come with us...which is awesome because she is jaundiced and losing weight and they don't have home health over here...we take her back tomorrow morning for a hip scan and check on her jaundice. She is perfect though and honestly Jacob is having a hard time. But he is really sweet to her...just not us :) He will settle in, I know.
My mom will be here on Friday...thank god!
Clifton got his Tahoe
She's awake...gotta go
Oh 20 inches long (50%) , 5lbs 8oz (5th %)...jacob was the same length and 3 pounds heavier :)
I will also add that she is an eater...she has loves food in whatever form it may come in, so I think she will be a fatty in no time.
Today she has been sunbathing by the window...soaking up the vitamin D and breaking down the bilirubin (jaundice). She never cries unless she is hungry or dirty and I would catagorize it as more of a whimper than a cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment