


Maddie and Molly are still at the hospital, but they are doing well. Maddie Mae is a litle Jaundus, but it is not bad. They are feeding her often and hopefully, by keeping her system flushed out, she will be okay...without having to be under a light. Molly has been up and about a little more today, and is ready to eat some real food and come home! I believe that she will probably be there until Sunday, but maybe not. Daddy got to change his first Maddie diaper today, which was cool...of course, I probably won't be calling it cool about three months from now after about 500 changings!!! Jacob is still trying to get used to all of this, "new Sissy" business. Today he and I talked about her alot before we went up to the hospital, but he still is not interested in getting too close. You can see in one picture that he did sit in my lap for a minute while I was holding Maddie...but only for a minute. That's progress, and considering how much his world has changed the last few weeks, he is doing great! FYI - he does love the water well outside the entrance to the hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment