My girlfriend and I went to a local salon and had henna done. I love it, I don't think Clifton is feeling it though ;-) It will fade in a week or so. My students all loved it, but they are covered in it!
So, we had stark white walls, ugly paintings on the wall, a dresser, chair and bed in the bedroom with an ugly red bedspread....so with the help of my folks and the painters that work at the compound...I was able to suprise Clifton with a new bedroom and tv in the room!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
the pictures of the kids are too cute! I LOVE your bedroom- I bet Clifton was surprised.I love the color. that was so nice of your parents!
Our week runs Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our weekend.
We are 9hours ahead of Texas & Mississippi.
We are 8 hours ahead of Knoxville.
We are 2 hours ahead of Stockholm.
How to contact us:
OUR NEW LOCAL ###'s .. 979-314-1035 primary 979-633-4554 secondary
Skype name: dohamolly (this is for those who have skype set up on their computers and want to talk to us or video for free via the web) There is voicemail...so you can leave a message if you like.
1 comment:
the pictures of the kids are too cute! I LOVE your bedroom- I bet Clifton was surprised.I love the color. that was so nice of your parents!
Post a Comment