Friday, June 13, 2008

Blow Wind, Blow Wind...yeah it Blows Alright!

Ok! So, the damn wind has been blowing for about 10 days. Nope! I'm not kidding! It just blew down the freakin light pole outside our front door! I mean, its bad, and it sucks! If you think that we are exaggerating about this phenom, check these out!! There is NOTHING that you can do to keepit out of the house....NOTHING! I have had to totally give up the anal retentive, neat freak side of my personality! It was either give it up and go completely crazy!!!! You just gotta not let it bother you, but sometimes its a trip!

This is why my Wife does most of the posting...two copies of the same pic...you gotta love technology!

This is Jacob attempting to sweep up some the sand one evening! Of course, he got some kind of black crud all over his hands and face...which he was proud of!

2 comments:

Ryan Schellenberg said...

I don't think that's a duplicate photo... there is more dust int eh second one...

Cathy said...

Glad to hear the box was a success...hope Maddie didn't notice there was just ONE thing in there for her :)

Jim told me about the sand....yuk. See you in July; hang in there!
Cathy