Awesomeness...a shout out from Colbert If you ever have the time, you should read "I am America and So Can You" It's a great book...(I'm lazy and listened to it on ITunes!)
I think this makes me a first time poster for your blog, but I saw this video and indeed it is the definition of awesomeness. Despite its Qatar shoutout, I think this video was more tailor made for me and my fellow building loving dorks here in my office. My boss in the states is designing a ginormous building in Dubai, apparently it takes like a half hour to golf cart from one side to the other.
We'll see what we can do about Reindeer in a tube and maybe we'll find ways to smuggle bacon in with us as well.
Our week runs Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our weekend.
We are 9hours ahead of Texas & Mississippi.
We are 8 hours ahead of Knoxville.
We are 2 hours ahead of Stockholm.
How to contact us:
OUR NEW LOCAL ###'s .. 979-314-1035 primary 979-633-4554 secondary
Skype name: dohamolly (this is for those who have skype set up on their computers and want to talk to us or video for free via the web) There is voicemail...so you can leave a message if you like.
1 comment:
Yo Molly,
I think this makes me a first time poster for your blog, but I saw this video and indeed it is the definition of awesomeness. Despite its Qatar shoutout, I think this video was more tailor made for me and my fellow building loving dorks here in my office. My boss in the states is designing a ginormous building in Dubai, apparently it takes like a half hour to golf cart from one side to the other.
We'll see what we can do about Reindeer in a tube and maybe we'll find ways to smuggle bacon in with us as well.
Post a Comment