Monday, June 23, 2008

At the pool and stuff we can always use





At our pool!!!! Maddie is finally fitting ito her 0-3 month stuff at 3 months old. She is at 11 and almost a half pounds.

We have gotten some INCREDIBLE boxes this month from the Great Aunts, Ms Cathy both the grandma's and of course Justin and Jordan! Both of my kids have enough clothes that they never have to wear the same thing twice (I'm not sure where they got that!)
For future reference..things we cxan't get over here, but always need or can stock up on are as follows:
Food items:
Goldfish crackers (cheddar flavor)
Nilla Wafers
Jello Vanilla Pudding mix (to go with the nilla wafers)
Any Jello mix
Kelloggs Fruit Flavored Snacks (or the like) they come in Pablo shapes, Backyardigans, Nemo, Just and Jordan even found John Deere shaped ones.
Chocolate Chips
Baking Powder
Jiffy Cornbread Mix
Imitation Vanilla Extract(NOT REAL VANILLA Extract...IT HAS ALCOHOL and WILL BE CONFISCATED IN CUSTOMS)
Instant Cream of Wheat Packets
Montreal Seasoning
Garlic Salt
Garlic Powder
Smuckers Grape Jelly
Drugs:
Flinstone vitamins
Claritin D
Prilosec
Advil
Excedrin
Children's Dye Free Tylenol
Baby Tylenol and UNFORTUNANTLY this week starts: Baby Orajel and Homeopathic Teething Tablets (Jacob had 4 teeth by 4 months and nearly all of them by 8 months, Clifton was born with two teeth and I had all but my second set of molars by 8 months like Jacob...seems like Maddie is following suit)
Baby stuff:
3-6 + month sleep and plays/pajamas.
Itty Bitty Toys
Gerber Biter Biscuits
Gerber Rice Cereal
Her room has inadvertanly turned into an butterfly sanctuary
Jacob:
Baseball Caps He has a big noggin so buy adjustable
4T sleepwear
Stuff for his walls
Crafts...you know fun little things he can do (with mom's help).
Clifton:
I have no idea other than to say Amazon.com gift cards and ITunes gift cards so he can buy music and movies.
Baby's awake, gotta go

1 comment:

Meggers said...

Molly, Clifton and Iddy Biddys!

You blog made for one of the most enjoyable 2 hour reads I have ever had.... it is amazing to know that y'all are doing so great overseas. I almost peed my pants at the "white boy" dance - and I will forgive you for the CANADIAN comments! I hope you don't mind but I will be checkin in on y'all more often now and wish you the best of luck.

Meghan