In honor of my friend Blake....I would like to find a slogan for Doha. So, I will be taking suggestions for a PR slogan for Doha for the next week and I will post a poll to vote for the best when I get them all in.
Here are a few of mine for starters. Feel free to let me know if you like one of these to make the poll.
Doha: We almost get it right.
Doha: Sponsored by the Toyota Land Cruiser
Doha: It brings the stupid out in all of us
Doha: Get Qatarded
Doha: We like to tear shit up
Doha: Got Crane?
Doha: We have Dubai envy
Doha: We have more Ministry buildings than people
Doha: Because taking a right turn from the left lane is logical
Doha: Where the streets are different everyday....literally everyday
Doha: We discriminate
Doha: We're not Saudi
Doha: We make Lubbock look like the Rockies
Doha: Our flag kicks the other GCC flags asses
A Long Overdue Finale
16 years ago
6 comments:
Great mottos, I already have a couple favorites but I wouldn't want to sway the democratic process with my endorsements. Some other options include:
In addition to "Got Crane?", how about Doha: "Got Twucks?"
also:
Doha: How Bazaar
Doha: The Site of the 1st Fried Turkey Ever Cooked in the Middle East
Ha! Classic!
OMG. I love Get Qatarded!
How about:
DOHA: This IS Our Best
How about-
DOHA: This IS Our Best
Can I please copy this for my blog?
Your New friend Sherry.
Post a Comment