I think we have figured out what was on her...pudding kisses are the BEST!!!!!
they could care less about the camera In his little arab boy outfit
He always helps bath sissy
Jacob playing at Benjamin's birthday party Maddies new boyfriend, Cameron...he is 4 weeks older than her. Decorating cookies at a party...he wasn't supposed to eat them yet
Ooohhh.. I like the new hair color. Although now I cant describe you as my cute little blond best friend in Texas who now lives in the Middle East. Somehow brunette ruins the whole sentance. If it is ok with you, I am still going to tell everyone you are blond. But seriously, you look good in any color!
Our week runs Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our weekend.
We are 9hours ahead of Texas & Mississippi.
We are 8 hours ahead of Knoxville.
We are 2 hours ahead of Stockholm.
How to contact us:
OUR NEW LOCAL ###'s .. 979-314-1035 primary 979-633-4554 secondary
Skype name: dohamolly (this is for those who have skype set up on their computers and want to talk to us or video for free via the web) There is voicemail...so you can leave a message if you like.
1 comment:
Ooohhh.. I like the new hair color. Although now I cant describe you as my cute little blond best friend in Texas who now lives in the Middle East. Somehow brunette ruins the whole sentance. If it is ok with you, I am still going to tell everyone you are blond. But seriously, you look good in any color!
Post a Comment