Thursday, July 10, 2008

Molly and Clifton's Day Of Fun!!!!


So Clifton has been dying to go to the souqs since we have been here, but he is always so busy at work. I have been several times and he has been getting jealous. He finally got a minute off, so we took the day, went for coffee and then shopped. First step...get Clifton all Arabed up!!!! The guys in this store were awesome times 10. They had a blast with us!
Also you can tell from these pics compared to the pics with me and the babies at the end of this post that I died my hair darker this week. New girl this time, she just moved here for Portland.
Cool as hell. Met a girl/woman (she was 24) from Iran there. SHe was cracking me up when she started talking about Bush and her president and our impending clash...basically it boiled down to her calling both of the presidents "stubborn ugly little 5 year old boys".



Rocking the maroon!!!!


Please tell me that you find this as funny as I do!



We went to a lovely lunch after buying our goodies (we even made some purchases for our Camp Griffin Crew!!!!) and then we smoked shisha. This was my shisha pipe. It was grape with mint flavored.




Yes, I'm a bit buzzed.



Jacob on our new rug!

It's an Iranian silk rug that we bought from this guy I have befriended from Kasmir at the souqs.
Around town




Most recent pictures of the cuties.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you broke down & bought the rug! YEAH!!!! so glad y'all got to get out together - looks like you had fun!

Was that the same shop that you took me to?

-Kelli

Anonymous said...

What the heck were you smoking?

Unknown said...

awww, Maddie looks SO PRECIOUS! and I miss the chunkster!

Heather said...

Oh, I miss you sweetie! Thos pictures make me homesick for some Molly time!