













Life is good here, all is well. Work is going well for both of us. Jacob keeps telling random strangers that he is, "going on a BIG BIG airplane to go see Christmas". He is looking forward to his and daddy's birthday. Maddie has kicked it into high gear with the talking. She talks non stop....I'm sure that's a sign. She was quiet as a mouse the first month she was here and then pissed the entire time she had on the brace and npow she laughs and smiles and talks and talks.




3 comments:
Great pics! Clifton looks happy...there must not be any printers around your house :-)
Molly and Clifton, your children are just adorable. And I was glad to see a picture of Jersey kitty in there :)
on a sort of related note, Nick and I adopted 2 kittens from the SPCA yesterday! so, I'm happy to finally have my own cats. drop me a line sometime - ginny.morrison@gmail.com
I am thinking she looks like you...is that accurate?
Post a Comment