Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm FREE years old!!!!!!







At least that is what he likes to tell people. He woke up this morning and I said, "it's your birthday, you turn three today can you believe it?" He said, "Yeeeessssss" like duh! He got a few gifts today...he is getting the rest on Saturday. He got a tricycle that cost us more to ship than to buy, a basketball goal and his sister got him a Pingu dvd.

Josie (our nanny) came in later with an 18 wheeler matchbox car hauler...he said, "Thank you sweet Josie for my present...you are my sweet sweet friend" Could ya die???? Josie was teary eyed to say the least

We both have to work today, but we have some other plans for him tonight....so I will post more later.


*******************************************************************************************************
Quick update from the Dr. yesturday. Jacob is 15.7 kilos, 93cm and healthy as a horse. Maddie's head lag is pratically gone. SHe is gaining 30 grams a day the last month as opposed to 9 grams a day and she is up to 5.85 kilos (12.8 pounds) So at 5 months she is still in the 5th percentile, but hanging on. Guess she will just be petite. SHe is still in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers...can you say polar opposite of big bro!!!! He was 22 pounds at 5 months!!!!

******************************************************************************************************
There was a wedding in the backyard of our house in College Station this weekend. A really good friend of Justin's and Jordan's. I have pics, but I need to get permission before I post a few. As soon as I do, I will. It's a very marital house I guess. I got engaged on the front lawn before it was built and now someone got married in the backyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB~
Love,
Cody