Thursday, February 21, 2008

Helpful suggestions appreciated, smartass comments are always welcome....

So we have at the least 4 weeks, at the most 6 before Maddie-Mae makes her grand entrance. We can't make international calls from our cell phones if we don't have our Res. Permits yet, (and there is a chance that we may not) and my blackberry passed away today. R.I.P. sweet blackberry. I have no idea how I will survive without you. So, be creative and help me thnk of a way that we can get the news fastest to you...without Clifton having to drive all the way home to get on the computer to give out the information.

3 comments:

Lace & Iris said...

Does Clifton have a laptop still? maybe use the wireless internet in the hospital if they have it?

Courtney said...

Carrier pigeons!!!

Anesha said...

Hello Griffin Family!! I was just checkin in on you guys and my boyfriend. Clifton I thought about you when I was eatin my pork roast. (Ha Ha) I hope yall are feeding my man his grits and toast. Please Let me know when the baby comes. Hang in there Molly! I will hit you back later. P.S Kiss My Man Up For Me.