What has Memaw gotten herself in to???? Oh and the other lady is the amazing Ms. Josie...nanny/maid extraordinaire
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
now memaw looks like she is having BIG fun!! i know she is really loving her time with him (them) :-) sorry you are not feeling well- Jacob is getting so big and maddie's adorable!!
Maddie is so beautiful! And I think Jacob is starting to look a lot like you......I'm so glad your Mom is able to be there to help you for a while. I hope you feel better soon!
Our week runs Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our weekend.
We are 9hours ahead of Texas & Mississippi.
We are 8 hours ahead of Knoxville.
We are 2 hours ahead of Stockholm.
How to contact us:
OUR NEW LOCAL ###'s .. 979-314-1035 primary 979-633-4554 secondary
Skype name: dohamolly (this is for those who have skype set up on their computers and want to talk to us or video for free via the web) There is voicemail...so you can leave a message if you like.
5 comments:
now memaw looks like she is having BIG fun!! i know she is really loving her time with him (them)
:-) sorry you are not feeling well- Jacob is getting so big and maddie's adorable!!
I love how you update this! The new pics are GREAT! Hope you feel better soon!
4/2/2008
Boy you all look great. M&M is beautiful and Jacob looks like he is have a great time.
Love,
Aunt Barbara
You look great and your little family is super cute!
Maddie is so beautiful! And I think Jacob is starting to look a lot like you......I'm so glad your Mom is able to be there to help you for a while. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment